Rules of Hamster Dance
Most of you abide
by these rules as you are mature adults and act that way, but for the
rookies in the guild, and as a reminder of how we roll, here it goes.
1. If you don't like my language, (it can be rough at times) leave my
guild. The age limit for this game is 18+. Adults swear occasionally.
2. If your MOTHER doesn't like my language, leave my guild. Refer to rule number one.
3. If you cannot control YOUR language in trade or area chat, leave my guild.
4. If you guild bash in trade, leave my guild.
5. If anyone takes a pull from you, claims a room, or harasses you in
any way, get a few screen shots and show me or an officer. We will deal
with it. No clear screenshot with no damage in the top chat box or no
evidence of harassment, no complaint. Do not threaten or harass the
offending individual. This leaves you open to counter complaints and
leaves the possibility of you being banned as well.
6. If someone has a monster on them, and is
either tanking/pulling/gathering agro or attacking the monster, you
should not attack it. See rule #5. This is harassment and is TOS #1 in
game rules. Violators will be kiked.
7. Beggars, this one is for you... LEAVE MY GUILD.
There are plenty of toons that will let you join in anything they are
Eventually we will get tired of hearing the begging and kik u anyway.
8. Respect the officers. Every one has a different job, but they are all officers and have the power to kik. DUH
9. Etin is guild money. That's all it is used for. Dont sell etin or
etin items. A guildie has been designated to give these items to.
10. No Cheating, Hacking,
Scamming, Spamming or Exploiting. We do not want to be guilty by
association. If you are found to be any of the titles above, LEAVE MY
GUILD or you will be kicked - no second chances.
Any problems will be dealt with by an officer as soon as possible. If an
officer is online, please bring the event to their attention (and
provide them with all the information you have -including screenshots if
necessary). Do not make it a public or guild spectacle. A simple
statement or request to a fellow guild member should be sufficient to
resolve any differences for the time being. If this does not prove
sufficient, please record all events to present to an officer as soon as
one becomes available (ie screenshots). To take a screen shot, simply
hit the PRINT SCREEN key or F12 on your keyboard. They are stored in
your Shaiya directory in a subdirectory named SCREENSHOTS.
Who's the Tank?
Darkie in the Box -VS- Lightie in the Car